Securing the right capital is now the challenge many firms and teams face.
Fusion Financial Partners has developed a Capital Solutions program that will help you identify, navigate, and secure the right source for your specific needs.
The wide array of capital sources available in today’s market offer solutions with fewer restrictions, for broader purposes.
Through Fusion Financial Partner’s proprietary process, we can represent you in the marketplace to find the right capital solution to support your needs. These can be as varied as:
- M&A – for the purchase of other firms that will provide meaningful growth to your practice.
- Owner transition/Succession Planning – to buy out a retiring partner or attract talent to your firm.
- Tuck-ins for your practice – if you’re looking to grow your firm with the addition of advisors or small teams, you will be competing against professional business development teams of the strategic platforms…and their deep pockets. Having access to capital makes your firm more attractive to the advisor leaving a home and looking for financial support.
- Start Up Capital – fund the launch of your own firm; smooth out the transition period cash flow and provide peace of mind to your clients and team members.
- Capital Infusion – new technology, office build out/purchase, marketing, new hires, etc. The opportunities to spend a dollar to make 2 are endless.
- Employee Forgivable Loan (“EFL”) – capital to pay back a traditional wirehouse EFL.
Fusion Financial Partners has deep relationships with key players in the industry, and can assist you in identifying the right source for your specific needs. Whether it is bank financing, permanent capital, private capital, etc. we have the depth, breath and experience that can help your business succeed.
- Pro-forma P&L
- Assessment of your working capital needs
- Competitive, proprietary application process
- Employer forgivable note repayment strategies
- Owner transition/succession planning
- Merger & acquisition capital
- Loan comparison report
- Term negotiations
- Project management from start to finish